Monday, February 28, 2011

Photography Class 2

I enjoyed sharing my first photo assignment for my Photography class with all of you, so I decided to share my second assignment.  This week the assignment was to explore color.  We were instructed to pick a color, observe that color in our surroundings, and then take pictures using some of the techniques we learned last week.  I chose orange as my color because I wanted something bright and fun.  Most of the people in my class chose green and red and 90% of the photos were plants and roses, so I'm glad I chose something a little different.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are really awesome. orange is a cool color. And way more unique than red and green. This is so fun! I want to take a photography class really bad. Do you have to have a nice camera??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I love how the orange just pops no matter what's around it. For my class the instructor required us to have a camera that you can use manually, so pretty much an SLR or D-SLR camera (the ones with the different size lenses). I have my own (it's a Nikon D3000 which I love) but my school has cameras we can check out, so I'm sure other schools have that option. I am really, really enjoying the class and highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete