Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!

I can't believe it's only a week away!  Sorry for the Christmas posts overload, but I am so excited for the holiday this year.  My family has grown considerably over the last couple of years and I am so thankful for all of them.  Everyone will be together this year, and I can't wait to get to spend time with my parents, all of my siblings, their spouses and babies, extended family, all of my new family, and our friends.

We've been so busy lately, but we managed to finish our holiday decorating.  It's not much, but it's festive enough.

K indulged me this year and got us some lights to put on our balcony.  Here he is with the outside lights...

And we put up some colored lights inside our living room window...

Our tree is a little pathetic, but we don't have many decorations.  Everything we do have is just a hodgepodge of arts and crafts leftovers, mismatched ornaments from who knows where, and Christmas cards (the tree came with lights and pine cones):


Yes, our tree topper is a ribbon, but that's okay with us.  Our tree has charm, if not much else.

In a few days K and I are headed back to California to spend the holidays in a whirlwind of friends and family.  We are so excited to see everyone!  Until then, happy holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I found your blog again! When you changed it, I couldn't find it anymore. Merry Christmas! I love the decorations and all the homemade crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, i thought the link would stay intact, but i guess not. glad you found me again! merry christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete