Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Baby Sister

A few days ago my little sister complained that I wasn't blogging often enough for her liking.  In her 14-year-old, typically dramatic fashion, she told me that she had nothing to look forward to in life if I wasn't putting up a new blog for her to read everyday.

My solution for her problem was to write a blog ALL ABOUT HER.  Happy now, R??

This is my little sister.  We'll call her 'R'.  She is a typical teenager... dramatic, annoying, frantic, entertaining, crazy, and impossible to keep up with.

She has a Russian alter ego named Natasha that is a little bit promiscuous and always makes us laugh.  And she makes ridiculous faces:
She also loves her horses and is a great rider.
When she was born, I remember being picked up from school and being so upset that I had to miss computer class.  (In my defense, we only had that class once a week, so when I had to leave to go to the stupid hospital, you can understand why I already didn't like her.)  When she was about a month old, my parents left me at home with her for about an hour.  Being that I was in charge, I took it upon myself to put her up for adoption.  I wrote out an adoption certificate listing all of her physical attributes and other redeeming qualities and took a photo of her with it.  I'm not sure what I was going to do with the photo, but I figured it was the first step in getting rid of her.  My parents ended up coming home before I got very far with my plan, and I've been stuck with her ever since.  But I guess she turned out alright...
All kidding aside, she is becoming an amazing young woman, and a great friend to me.  She has always loved me unconditionally and knowing that she looks up to me means a lot.  So despite all of her antics, I guess it's a good thing that I didn't carry out my plan to get rid of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment