Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Green Monster

Things are moving along pretty smoothly with everything we need to get done before K deploys.  Mostly its been paperwork and appointments that K has to deal with, but a few nights ago, this big, smelly, green monster invaded my apartment:
(It really does stink... like boys and sweat and dirt.)
It's filled with the things that are meant to keep my husband safe in case the s**t hits the fan, if you know what I mean.  So obviously I made K put on everything so we could laugh and it would make me feel less scared about the fact that it's meant to save his life.
We also discovered that someone named "Larry" once had this helmet.  If it kept Larry safe, I'll expect it to do the same for K.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Larry will keep Karl very safe and you two are always in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete