Monday, May 23, 2011

I can see you!

K and I have been able to video chat fairly regularly since he got settled in in Iraq.  It's made a huge difference in how we cope with being apart (we didn't have any kind of video chat for those 5 years we were long distance) and it makes us both feel a lot better just to see each other.  For some reason I decided to take a screen-shot during our first video chat and then decided to take one each time we talked.  I guess it's the closest thing we have to taking a picture together... you know, because if he wasn't gone, we would be taking pictures together of all the fun stuff we would be doing.  Here's a few of our screen-shots...  (And please ignore the fact that I always have a billion windows open on my desktop.)

One of our first chats... he was still traveling in the U.S.

Sometimes we both smile.

Sometimes we make faces.

And sometimes we're both REALLY tired (so I make faces).

2 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome too!!! Very cool and i great memory to create!

    ReplyDelete