Monday, January 17, 2011

Home Office Wish List

As a result of living in an apartment for about two years (and dorms for four years before that), I spend a lot of time daydreaming about having a home.  I dream about having a home office, or at least a little nook that I can call my own to keep all of my project stuff in.  I am in the dreaming stage where I am designing this space in my mind and it requires MANY hours of internet surfing on my wish list sites.  (I define "wish list site" as a site where mostly everything they sell is stuff you wish you could have; a site you could surf for hours, drooling over everything.)

One of my sites that has prime, drool-worthy goods is West Elm.  They have a clean, modern style that is great for small spaces (aka "apartment living") and a lot of their stuff is 100% green.  I was wasting some time on their site and found these adorable beaded boxes which would be great for holding craft supplies:

  

Another one of my wish list sites, Pottery Barn, has this "Daily System" home office organization set that I love.  It's a mix and match deal so you can create whatever "system" of different pieces that you want:


I also love this Trash Bucket from Urban Outfitters.  It would be perfect for catching scraps and other little bits:
And this cute flower lamp from Mod Cloth:

Oh, someday... I'll just keep dreaming for now.  And wasting far too much time on all of these sites.  Does anybody else have good wish list sites that I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment