Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Fair!

Just about every summer of my life has distinct memories of the Sonoma County Fair tied to it.  I have so many memories of spending every day of the fair with my step-family at their 4-H booth, going with a big group of friends and riding the rides until they closed, the FOOD, photo booths with my best friend, concerts with my mom... and the list goes on.

It's been a couple summers since I've been able to go, so when my brother invited me to go with his family I couldn't say no.
My niece and little sister having fun.

They had a few rides that once belonged to Michael Jackson and were at his Neverland Ranch.  Weird and cool, I guess?

Big brother and niece enjoying the fair.

 R and Little T on some crazy spinning ride.

 She was not excited about having to go on every ride with him, but someone had to do it.  I figured if I had to go on every ride with her when we were younger, she now has to do it for our nephew.

We ate fried food for dinner, had ice cream for dessert, won too many stuffed animals, and went home smelling like the animal barn... all ingredients for a perfect day at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment